DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   replacing spa circulation pump from 110v 33watt to 115v 98watt (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265373-replacing-spa-circulation-pump-110v-33watt-115v-98watt.html)

fzbuilder November 22nd 08 07:33 PM

replacing spa circulation pump from 110v 33watt to 115v 98watt

Hello, I have to replace my circulation pump in my hot tum that is
115v 33watts. I see many that are 115v 98watt for cheep on ebay. Can I
use the 98watt pump in place of the 33watt? Or am I looking for
trouble. Thanks for any help.

HeyBub[_3_] November 22nd 08 08:17 PM

fzbuilder wrote:
Hello, I have to replace my circulation pump in my hot tum that is
115v 33watts. I see many that are 115v 98watt for cheep on ebay. Can I
use the 98watt pump in place of the 33watt? Or am I looking for
trouble. Thanks for any help.

Sure. You may need one extra female in the tub...

RBM[_2_] November 22nd 08 08:41 PM

"fzbuilder" wrote in message
Hello, I have to replace my circulation pump in my hot tum that is
115v 33watts. I see many that are 115v 98watt for cheep on ebay. Can I
use the 98watt pump in place of the 33watt? Or am I looking for
trouble. Thanks for any help.

As long as it fits, it should be fine. The new one will probably move a
slight bit more water