DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free Termite Inspections (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265295-free-termite-inspections.html)

termiteinspector November 21st 08 07:25 PM

Free Termite Inspections

Anyone needing a Free Termite Inspection in Orange County
California?

Sharp Dressed Man[_2_] November 21st 08 08:41 PM

Free Termite Inspections

"termiteinspector" wrote in message
Anyone needing a Free Termite Inspection in Orange County
California?

Yeah, like I'm going to trust some dickhead who spams a newsgroup with
international usership profile....

Frank November 21st 08 09:13 PM

Free Termite Inspections

On Nov 21, 2:41*pm, "Sharp Dressed Man" wrote:
"termiteinspector" wrote in message

Anyone needing a Free Termite Inspection in Orange County
California?

Yeah, like I'm going to trust some dickhead who spams a newsgroup with
international usership profile....

My sentiments. Too bad they put out the fires. Would have killed the
termites and the Christmas lights ;)

Red Green November 22nd 08 01:20 AM

Free Termite Inspections

termiteinspector wrote in
:

Anyone needing a Free Termite Inspection in Orange County
California?

I bet you even provide the termites you "find".