DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Leaf Blowers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265046-re-leaf-blowers.html)

[email protected] November 18th 08 04:49 PM

Leaf Blowers

my craftsman 5HP shop vac doubles as a leaf blower. works great.

install some outdoor outlets to make dragging cord easier.

on back of home, on or in shed, back corner of yard.

useful for other projects, convenmience is nice.

I put mine on a master switch in my basement after finding my
neighbors liked the conveience of my electric outlets for projects in
their yards.......:(

it wasnt the electric they were using, it was the principle of the
thing and not asking first. plus onew harrased my grandma to turn trhe
outlets on..... bad approach