DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wikiHow (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/264710-wikihow.html)

metspitzer November 14th 08 02:21 AM

wikiHow

In case I am not the last person on the planet hearing of this.......

http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page

J. Clarke November 14th 08 03:07 AM

wikiHow

metspitzer wrote:
In case I am not the last person on the planet hearing of
this.......

http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page

Just what the world needs--howto that's as reliable as wikipedia. I
can see it now--"wikihow--cleaning gun--first put round in chamber,
second close action, third point muzzle at head, fourth pull trigger".

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

David Nebenzahl November 14th 08 03:37 AM

wikiHow

On 11/13/2008 7:07 PM J. Clarke spake thus:

metspitzer wrote:

In case I am not the last person on the planet hearing of
this.......

http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page

Just what the world needs--howto that's as reliable as wikipedia. I
can see it now--"wikihow--cleaning gun--first put round in chamber,
second close action, third point muzzle at head, fourth pull trigger".

Right; instead of "the encyclopedia any junior-high-school idiot can
edit", now we have the home improvement version ...

- Paulo Freire

metspitzer November 14th 08 03:39 AM

wikiHow

--

It is just as reliable as Usenet. You get what you pay for. I am
thankful for the people are willing to share their time, limited

The Daring Dufas[_5_] November 14th 08 04:22 AM

wikiHow

metspitzer wrote:
In case I am not the last person on the planet hearing of this.......

http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page

I can't wait for the "How yall be dun voat fo da prezdint"
article.

TDD