Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water comes through cement in garage

when it rains hard water seems to come up through cement floor in garage,
but no problem in basement..Is there some way cheap way to fix this problem?
and what is best way to fix?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
when it rains hard water seems to come up through cement floor in garage,
but no problem in basement..Is there some way cheap way to fix this
problem?
and what is best way to fix?

Cheap to fix. Dig a trench around the gorge, maybe the house and drain the
water away.

Unless we know where the water is coming from, we can't suggest a fix.
Could be bad drainage and you just have to re-grade, maybe add or divert
downspouts. Could be simple, could be difficult.