Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reasons not to vote for Obama;his own words

In Obama's OWN WORDS;
http://tinyurl.com/5zbyez

excerpt;

It’s down to the wire. Is there anything left to be said? Any argument
that will persuade those still waffling, or change the minds of those still
inclined to vote for Obama? I think so. So I’ll offer one last
observation of my own. And here it is: Obama supporters point with dewy-
eyed admiration to his years as a “community organizer” as proof of his
readiness to lead. What they overlook is the fact that a commitment to
ideological stealth (read “deception”), a philosophy of class and race
envy, a deeply-held resentment of those who have been successful, a disdain
for the foundational documents of the nation, a messianic sense of personal
superiority, and a willingness to attack those who disagree with you
through use of the political machine -- may seem like valiance when done by
a struggling underdog. But those same attitudes, inclinations and tactics
take on a very different aspect when the person with them is the most
powerful human being on the planet.

Now I’m going to let Obama speak for himself in this rest of this article.
Despite the monolithic efforts of our Pravda press to bury, suppress, deny
and cover up for Barack Obama and his anti-business, anti-life, anti-white,
and anti-American sentiments, laudable efforts of the few principled
journalists we have left in this country have unearthed speeches and
interviews with the Anointed One that make the case against the possibility
of his presidency far better than any pundit or columnist could.

So why take our word for it, when you can listen to what Barack Obama
himself has said? In these last few hours before you vote, as you
contemplate what you are looking for in the leader of the free world, here
are just a few of Obama’s Greatest Hits for you to ponder:

The President takes an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the
Constitution. “

But Obama says: “The Constitution is a flawed document.”

The President appoints U.S. Supreme Court justices, who serve for life once
confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

But Obama’s view of the Supreme Court: “[It] never ventured into the
issues of redistribution of wealth … It didn’t break free from the
essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the
Constitution.”

The reason Justice is represented in American with scales and a blindfold
is because judges are supposed to dispense justice without regard to who is
before them.

But here’s Obama’s view of “blind” justice: “We need somebody who's got the
heart, the empathy, to recognize what it's like to be a young teenage mom,
the empathy to understand what it's like to be poor or African-American or
gay or disabled or old--and that's the criterion by which I'll be selecting
my judges.”

There's more at the URL cited above.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote in
:

In Obama's OWN WORDS;
http://tinyurl.com/5zbyez

to add more;the Obama quotes are hyperlinked to the actual news sources so
doubters can verify the accuracy.(at the URL I posted above)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

[...]

You've described GW Bush, not Obama.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 4, 11:09*am, Norminn wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
[...]

You've described GW Bush, not Obama.- Hide quoted text -

Or Cheney!

"What they overlook is the fact that a commitment to
ideological stealth (read “deception”), a philosophy of class and
race
envy, a deeply-held resentment of those who have been successful, a
disdain
for the foundational documents of the nation, a messianic sense of
personal
superiority, and a willingness to attack those who disagree with you
through use of the political machine -- may seem like valiance when
done by
a struggling underdog. But those same attitudes, inclinations and
tactics
take on a very different aspect when the person with them is the most
powerful human being on the planet."

Cheney is probably the one person who has led to much of the decline
of America's moral authority and (indirectly) killed more Americans
(let alone those of other nationalities) than anyone else.

BTW: Obama is not exactly "A struggling underdog". Someone who from an
inauspicious beginning can rise to the position of a US senator and
command the attention he has so far, is to be admired. Is that not
the 'American Dream'?

He certainly is not the wealthy son of an influential family or a
product of the US military-industrial complex, who have caused so much
of America's downfall.

Problem is he comes on the scene when so many other national groups
(India, China etc.) are beginning to show the industrial strengths of
their populations. A process that will inevitably continue.

Look, for example, at Japan! Before WWII the manufacturer of cheap
products made from the left over scrap of western economies. Then a
defeated military power. Now the respected producer of some of the
world's best vehicles and electronics!

Watch out the USA!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

It's going to be such a pleasure to watch the American public show you what they
think of your idiodic view of Obama and this election. I hope you enjoy the next
8 years of Democratic rule.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Good post Jim. There you have it, in his own words. Combine that
and dozens of other things he's said with the fact that he hangs out
for 20 years with the Reverend Wright, a racist bigot, and calls
unrepentent terrorist Bill Ayers, a friend, and it's unbelievable he's
even a candidate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

terry wrote:

Or Cheney!

[...]

You presume that America's "moral authority" is something to be cultivated
among the benighted. It's not. You also presume that the death of Americans
and other nationalities is bad. Not necessarily.

He certainly is not the wealthy son of an influential family or a
product of the US military-industrial complex, who have caused so much
of America's downfall.

Downfall?

Problem is he comes on the scene when so many other national groups
(India, China etc.) are beginning to show the industrial strengths of
their populations. A process that will inevitably continue.

True.

Look, for example, at Japan! Before WWII the manufacturer of cheap
products made from the left over scrap of western economies. Then a
defeated military power. Now the respected producer of some of the
world's best vehicles and electronics!

"Manufacturer of cheap products?" Hardly. Consider the Order of Battle of
the Japanese Navy in December, 1941:

(Available or under construction)
Battleships - 19 (U.S. had 17)
Aircraft Carriers - 16 (The U.S. had a total of six, three in the Pacific
Fleet)
Heavy Cruisers - 18
Light Cruisers - 20
Destroyers - 155
Submarines - 118
Others - 193
Merchant ships - 3,000+

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub:

You also presume that the death of Americans
and other nationalities is bad. Not necessarily.

Mostly when its your own family.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 4, 8:36*am, Jim Yanik wrote:

But here s Obama s view of blind justice: We need somebody who's got the
heart, the empathy, to recognize what it's like to be a young teenage mom,
the empathy to understand what it's like to be poor or African-American or
gay or disabled or old--and that's the criterion by which I'll be selecting
my judges.

There's more at the URL cited above.

A sense of empathy...?!

As in a reluctance to execute the retarded? As in a reluctance to
**** away the lives of American boys executing a war "on the cheap"
while independent contractors sit in the Green Zone cashing blank
checks and shipping millions of US currency home on pallets?

What a ****ing travesty...

Let the war crimes trials begin, and let's include those who don't
have enough brains to dislike being dry ****ed in the ass for 8 years.
-----

- gpsman

IN OBAMA'S OWN WORDS............ Steve W.[_2_] Metalworking 61 June 6th 08 01:03 AM
A few words of hope. Pisano Home Repair 0 February 11th 08 09:52 PM
4 letter words Jordan Metalworking 7 January 20th 06 02:01 AM
Words to live by? foggytown Woodworking 11 March 27th 05 02:26 PM