Posted to alt.appalachian,nashville.general,rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair

Default Maximize the Racial Divide

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:00:02 GMT, (-) wrote:

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5912

Maximize the Racial Divide
Race; Posted on: 2008-11-01
[ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]

Win or lose we must hope for the maximum racial voting gap, and a resulting
racial polarization as clear as the different racial reactions to the verdict
in the O.J. Simpson murder trial.

Our project, our purpose, our goal and our cause is to save our race. But we
in the white racial activist community, by ourselves, lack the power to save
our race — to save it from its dispossession, from the loss of its homelands,
from the loss of its independence, from its subjugation to alien rule and
domination, from its reduction to minority status, from its destruction and
ultimate extinction.

Since it is beyond our power, and beyond our control, to save our race, we
look to something else beyond us, far greater than us, to help us.

The only human agency we can look for, and hope for, to save us, is the
existence of something inherent and latent, but presently mostly suppressed or
inactive, in our race. The existence of such a power is the necessary
precondition for any possibility of saving our race. Only such a power could
give us something we could direct, that we could work with, sufficient to save
our race.

Thus everything we hope to achieve is based on the assumption that this power
does exist. This latent power is an embedded sense of racial group identity
and loyalty.

This sense of racial group loyalty is not distributed equally throughout all
our race. It is essentially absent in many while in others it is so strong as
to already be manifest and active, as in the white activist community. We must
hope that it would be potentially strong enough in the majority of our race to
be able to save us.

Ultimately all our hopes for the salvation of our race depend on this — to
find that, when our backs are to the wall things will change. We have to
believe that whites are like the lion in the old Disney cartoon Lambert the
Sheepish Lion. The lion has always acted like a sheep, and always thought it
was a sheep. But when the moment demands it, he is a lion after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtKAQJUc3g

In effect, our hopes are based on the assumption that enough of our race have
the lion of racial loyalty somewhere inside them, and our mission is to bring
it to life and direct it.

We look with both hope and despair for signs of this latent racial force that
could save us. This power is generally so suppressed and hidden that evidence
for it is usually indirect and circumstantial, often no more than fleeting
hints. Yet it is the substance behind what Kevin MacDonald has termed
“implicit whiteness” and what our opponents decry as unconscious racism.

News Source: occidental observer

2007-2008 European Americans United.

The coming years will offer a wonderful opportunity to establish
racial awareness.

ted
Posted to alt.appalachian,nashville.general,alt.home.repair

On 2008-11-04 06:39:27 -0600, said:

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:00:02 GMT,
(-) wrote:

[...]

I'd submit "your race" isn't worth saving.
--
Remember, melanin-challenged boys: I don't cross post as much as you
do, and so when I respond to your blather the first newsgroup I snip is