DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Five Homeless People Found Dead, Apparently Murdered (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/264015-five-homeless-people-found-dead-apparently-murdered.html)

[email protected] November 3rd 08 12:00 AM

Five Homeless People Found Dead, Apparently Murdered

11/02/08...LONG BEACH -- Police say five homeless people were found
dead today, apparently murdered, in an encampment near freeway ramps
in Long Beach.

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1115.0

Red Green November 3rd 08 12:30 AM

Five Homeless People Found Dead, Apparently Murdered

wrote in news:fcac7c81-390f-426e-af76-
:

11/02/08...LONG BEACH -- Police say five homeless people were found
dead today, apparently murdered, in an encampment near freeway ramps
in Long Beach.

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1115.0

Too bad you weren't #6.

ransley November 3rd 08 03:02 AM

On Nov 2, 6:30*pm, Red Green wrote:
wrote in news:fcac7c81-390f-426e-af76-
:

11/02/08...LONG BEACH -- Police say five homeless people were found
dead today, apparently murdered, in an encampment near freeway ramps
in Long Beach.

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1115.0

Too bad you weren't #6.

I found 5 dead mice today, I murdered them.

Frank November 3rd 08 11:52 AM

On Nov 2, 6:00*pm, wrote:
11/02/08...LONG BEACH -- Police say five homeless people were found
dead today, apparently murdered, in an encampment near freeway ramps
in Long Beach.

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1115.0

More inportant: did Acorn get them to vote first?

[email protected] November 3rd 08 12:32 PM

On Nov 2, 9:02*pm, ransley wrote:

I found 5 dead mice today, I murdered them.

You didn't find them dead, then...did you? (You were in that movie
Se7en!)

Gordon Shumway November 3rd 08 01:44 PM

Five Homeless People Found Dead, Apparently Murdered

This group is about repairing homes. If these people were homeless
they have no home to repair. Why post it here? Sheesh.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:00:46 -0800 (PST),
blurted: