Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another new McCain Team member!!

Just another hard working American

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/sarah-...-up-love-doll/

Olddog
Posted to alt.home.repair

r u a moron or do u just play one on the internet?

"olddog" wrote in message
Just another hard working American

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/sarah-...-up-love-doll/

Olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

. ..

"olddog" wrote in message
Just another hard working American

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/sarah-...-up-love-doll/

Olddog

I bought one and sent it to McCain. He may as well get something out of
this.

Olddog

It's great to be alive!

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message
Just another hard working American

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/sarah-...-up-love-doll/

Olddog

I bought one and sent it to McCain. He may as well get something out of
this.

Olddog

It's great to be alive!

McCain has a beautiful wife who"s a millionaire and you have a blow up
doll. thanks for letting us know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"SenatorPorkBarrell" wrote in message
. ..
retired54 wrote:
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message
Just another hard working American

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/sarah-...-up-love-doll/

Olddog

I bought one and sent it to McCain. He may as well get something out of
this.

Olddog

It's great to be alive!

McCain has a beautiful wife who"s a millionaire and you have a blow up
doll. thanks for letting us know.

He can share it with her.

olddog

New member of the McCain team! retired54 Home Repair 2 October 31st 08 09:22 PM
A new member Ęsmail Daracikli Home Repair 9 March 8th 08 08:24 AM
New Member [email protected] Woodworking 6 March 21st 07 12:25 AM
gold member goldmember UK diy 4 March 11th 07 09:24 PM
New member bronzzy Woodworking 76 June 24th 05 03:26 AM