DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   vented gas wall furnace parts (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/263695-vented-gas-wall-furnace-parts.html)

Corvus13 October 29th 08 11:02 PM

vented gas wall furnace parts

Wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for replacement part
vendor sites for older gas wall furnaces?

Thanks

Corvus

Mikepier October 30th 08 02:13 AM

On Oct 29, 7:02*pm, Corvus13 wrote:
Wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for replacement part
vendor sites for older gas wall furnaces?

Thanks

Corvus

I've bought parts from these guys in the past. They're pretty good,
and they even gave me some troubleshooting tips over the phone when I
had a problem with my Dynavent gas wall furnace.

http://www.msservice.net/fire_heat.html