Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Change" we could get

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

You clowns are laughable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

You clowns are laughable.

Thanks. Did not think anyone was paying attention to the election
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

You clowns are laughable.

Thanks. Did not think anyone was paying attention to the election

I take it you didn't actually read that issue of the New Yorker. "The
Politics of Fear," July 21, 2008

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

Obviously a racist mccain front. So sad.
Kamakure

"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

Picture was brought to my attention from posting by a black man who is
actually a Libertarian. I thought it was funny. I wish I could get
paid to post like the Obamites
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...new-yorker.jpg

Picture was brought to my attention from posting by a black man who is
actually a Libertarian. I thought it was funny. I wish I could get paid
to post like the Obamites

Hit national news back in July. It was supposed to be a parody but the NY
was slammed for being too controversial.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Change" we could get - http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

"FlavorFlav" wrote in message
Frank wrote in
:

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/pol...8/07/obama-new
-yorker.jpg

The 'Publican mantra is Terror! Terror!.
You are all stupid clowns.

And it's working awk

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

olddog wrote:

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

If true, that's twice as many choices as the Democrats offer.

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome into
our ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the Democrats are not
exclusively the party of the poor. They will likewise welcome into their
ranks those who want to become poor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
olddog wrote:

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

If true, that's twice as many choices as the Democrats offer.

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome into
our ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the Democrats are
not exclusively the party of the poor. They will likewise welcome into
their ranks those who want to become poor.

I'm not either. I try to pick the better of the two candidates. It's just
lately we haven't had much to pick from. I used to like McCain before he
sold out. Oh well...it's probably the only way he'll get elected.

BTW: My parents were Demo's and they worked their asses off. My mom worked
two jobs for much of her adult life. Her main concern in elections was civil
rights. She was a neat lady.

olddog

"Independents are republicans who smoke pot."

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome
into our ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the
Democrats are not exclusively the party of the poor. They will
likewise welcome into their ranks those who want to become poor.

I'm not either. I try to pick the better of the two candidates. It's
just lately we haven't had much to pick from. I used to like McCain
before he sold out. Oh well...it's probably the only way he'll get
elected.
BTW: My parents were Demo's and they worked their asses off. My mom
worked two jobs for much of her adult life. Her main concern in
elections was civil rights. She was a neat lady.

Kudos to your mom.

Where else but America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white man
and marry Elvis Presley's daughter?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
olddog wrote:

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

If true, that's twice as many choices as the Democrats offer.

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome into our
ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the Democrats are not
exclusively the party of the poor. They will likewise welcome into their ranks
those who want to become poor.

Yes. Republicans welcome anyone. No matter how poor. Especially if they are
willing to vote against their own financial self interest.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Bob F spewed forth:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
olddog wrote:

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

If true, that's twice as many choices as the Democrats offer.

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome
into our ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the
Democrats are not exclusively the party of the poor. They will
likewise welcome into their ranks those who want to become poor.

Yes. Republicans welcome anyone. No matter how poor. Especially if
they are willing to vote against their own financial self interest.

Given the fact that Dems are the party for the poor and down trodden, why
are they all still poor?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message ...

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
olddog wrote:

That's okay because you wouldn't understand it anyway.

"There are only two types of Republicans: millionaires and fools."

If true, that's twice as many choices as the Democrats offer.

We Republicans are not exclusively the party of the rich; we welcome into
our ranks anybody who wants to become rich. Just like the Democrats are
not exclusively the party of the poor. They will likewise welcome into
their ranks those who want to become poor.

Yes. Republicans welcome anyone. No matter how poor. Especially if they
are willing to vote against their own financial self interest.

Worth repeating: