DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sum Perch. It's done. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/263287-sum-perch-its-done.html)

Ed Pawlowski October 24th 08 02:22 AM

Sum Perch. It's done.

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping,
pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Looks good. What kind of paint is that on the frame? Sure looks shiny and
the weld looks good too.

HeyBub[_3_] October 24th 08 02:54 AM

Sum Perch. It's done.

SteveB wrote:
Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on
landscaping, pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Outstanding. You should be very proud.

PanHandler[_2_] October 24th 08 05:07 AM

Sum Perch. It's done.

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping,
pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Looks good Steve. Done by a craftsman!

SteveB October 24th 08 12:59 PM

Sum Perch. It's done.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping,
pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Looks good. What kind of paint is that on the frame? Sure looks shiny
and the weld looks good too.

Will look tomorrow. Low VOC enamel, IIRC. Around $25 a gallon. It is more
of a terra cotta tint than the orangish tint shown in the picture. From
Jones Paint.

Steve

DerbyDad03[_2_] October 27th 08 12:36 AM

Sum Perch. It's done.

SteveB wrote:
Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping,
pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

Looks great.

Why the huge footers? Are you going to box them in as tables or something?

SteveB October 27th 08 01:05 AM

Sum Perch. It's done.

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being
interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping,
pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Looks good. What kind of paint is that on the frame? Sure looks shiny
and the weld looks good too.

Will look tomorrow. Low VOC enamel, IIRC. Around $25 a gallon. It is
more of a terra cotta tint than the orangish tint shown in the picture.
From Jones Paint.

Steve

Coronado brand Industrial Coating Corotile (tm) Urethane alklyd enamel
M31-108 Terra Cotta. Bought it at Kwal paint, IIRC.

Steve

Jmmv08 October 28th 08 02:10 PM

Sum Perch. It's done

Really looks good. I like the way how you do it.
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com