DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pressure Washer Repair? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/263088-pressure-washer-repair.html)

jazzman31 October 20th 08 06:52 PM

Pressure Washer Repair?

Anyone here know whether or not the spray gun on Simoniz washers can
be repaired? Leaks like a sieve at the moment. I had it apart but
nothing jumped out at me.

TIA,

rick

TH October 21st 08 12:11 AM

Pressure Washer Repair?

On Oct 20, 10:52*am, jazzman31 wrote:
Anyone here know whether or not the spray gun on Simoniz washers can
be repaired? Leaks like a sieve at the moment. I had it apart but
nothing jumped out at me.

TIA,

rick

I don't have a Simoniz, but my Husky power washer started leaking like
a sieve at were the nozzle connected to the gun part. Couldn't fix it
with a washer because of the shape, so I just put a bead of silicon
around it and screwed it back up. Fixed the leak fine, so far :) Also
look at their web site, you may be able to buy new guns for them.

-Tom