DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to remove LG washign machine front panel? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/263050-how-remove-lg-washign-machine-front-panel.html)

Beemer October 20th 08 08:09 AM

How to remove LG washign machine front panel?

I have an LG F1622TDGD5 1600rpm spin speed washing machine. It has been
levelled but whilst spinning there is a very annoying and loud vibration
which to me sounds like a cable battering itself against the inside left
hand and/or front panels.

After removing the top and looking inside I cannot see sufficiently close to
any side or front panel to check if there is something vibrating against it.

Can anyone describe how to remove the front panel/door so that I can make a
better inspection?

regards,

Beemer

Bob M October 20th 08 09:57 AM

Beemer wrote:

I have an LG F1622TDGD5 1600rpm spin speed washing machine. It has been
levelled but whilst spinning there is a very annoying and loud vibration
which to me sounds like a cable battering itself against the inside left
hand and/or front panels.

After removing the top and looking inside I cannot see sufficiently close
to any side or front panel to check if there is something vibrating
against it.

Can anyone describe how to remove the front panel/door so that I can make
a better inspection?

regards,

Beemer

While they might not have your particular model, this like should have info
on LG washers:

http://www.applianceaid.com/

Good luck -B