Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.automation,misc.consumers.house,alt.hvac

Default 20 of the Weirdest Houses I Have Ever Seen

There are pictures and links to 20 of the strangest homes I have ever
seen at www.odd-homes.com
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.automation,misc.consumers.house,alt.hvac

"javawizard" wrote in message
There are pictures and links to 20 of the strangest homes I have ever
seen

I see you crossposted this to 5 groups. Are you actually planning on hanging
around to discuss these 20 homes or is just a one-way spam?

Vaughn

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.automation,misc.consumers.house,alt.hvac
Zyp Zyp is offline

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"javawizard" wrote in message
There are pictures and links to 20 of the strangest homes I have ever
seen

I see you crossposted this to 5 groups. Are you actually planning
on hanging around to discuss these 20 homes or is just a one-way spam?

Vaughn

It is likely a website, set up by the poster, to attract viewers who will be
exposed to links from advertisers who are "pay per click." Great
advertising ploy, good money maker, bad for me.

Raises the cost of products sold on the open market to the consumer.
--
Zyp