Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

Kenneth wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:37:51 -0700 (PDT), Kyle
wrote:

On Oct 12, 2:09 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
It's OK to blame rednecks, it's not politically correct to
put the blame where it really belongs. Around Birmingham, AL
the theft of air conditioners, any kind of aluminum, copper
wire and pipe has dramatically increased in the last few years.
Millions of dollars in damage is being done to unoccupied or
homes under construction in order to steal the metal. Many
homeowners come home from work or a trip to find that their AC
has been stolen or stripped of copper and aluminum. Since we
can't say who's really doing it, we are now blaming it on the
Bulgarians or Canadians if we're really mad. The theory being
that when The Soviet Union broke up, The Bulgarian Secret Service
had nothing to do, so they've migrated to The United States to
steal copper and aluminum. Damn Eastern European Honkies!

It's drug users, duh.

Someone's late to the knowledge party. David Simon and Ed Burns told
us about it 10 years ago in their book "The Corner: A Year in the Life
of an Inner-City Neighborhood"
http://www.amazon.com/Corner-Year-Li...91366&sr= 8-2

Howdy,

I wonder what would happen if we made the use of insulin
illegal...

All the best,

Many of my friends would die. Both complexions.

TDD
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Hi again,

With respect, I do not think they would...

I believe that almost immediately a trade in illegal insulin
would be thriving, just has been past experience when any
substance people need, or desire, is taken from the legal
market.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

My God, remember when there was no insulin. Diabetes
was crippling or a certain death. Makes you wonder
how humans have survived. Of course if you were a
Spartan, you would be gone if the least little thing
was wrong with you.

TDD
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:38:23 -0400, Blattus Slafaly
wrote:

He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.

And dumb *******s like you will get bulldozed into mass graves when it
happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On 14 Oct 2008 13:26:48 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

Red Green wrote in
:

"Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

Lets see. Obama says Pastor Wright is no longer his buddy suddenly.
Sudden change of heart after such a long relationship. Hmmm.

Well that's OK. Wright is not without friends. He had a traveling
buddy named Farrakhan. Back some time ago they decided they needed a
trip and went to see another buddy overseas. This bud would be Muammar
el-Qaddafi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/us...s/06obama.html

Qaddafi as you may recall is a spunky one. His ties include the
assassination of Prime Minister of Jordan as well as killing 11
athletes during the Olympics in Munich. But I'm sure Wright's visit
was to just show Qaddafi there's a better path and Qaddafi bought
right in.

Qaddafi = Farrakhan = Wright = Obama ---- You bet I'm scared.

then add in terrorist/communist Ayers...

Farrakhan says Obama is the Messiah.His Nation of Islam endorses Obama.

Also,Obama seems to have gotten into and thru Harvard Law with the help of
some Muslims.(Al-Mansour,link to Saudi financing)

Saudi financing? Wouldn't that be the Bush family fortune?

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair

wrote:
He had to say something. Those stupid ****ing rednecks were ready to
riot. McCain would have been charged with inciting a riot. The problem
with negative campaigning is that stupid ****ing rednecks would start a
civil war.

And dumb *******s like you will get bulldozed into mass graves when it
happens.