Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Believe it or not

I thought you folks might get a kick out of this story from my local
news today.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17684896/detail.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

greg2468 wrote:
I thought you folks might get a kick out of this story from my local
news today.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17684896/detail.html

Oh, I believe it. Seen enough examples of subcontracted installer
stupidity over the years myself, for cable, satt, telco, whatever. Even
if they don't do anything that stupid, they invariably do the install
the quickest cheapest way possible. I always thought running the cable
on outside of house and drilling through the wall was a very hillbilly
way of doing things. I'll never let a 'free' installer do any inside
wiring for me. I'll do it myself, or pay a real wire guy to do it the
right way, and meet them at their demarc point.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

"greg2468" wrote in message
I thought you folks might get a kick out of this story from my
local
news today.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17684896/detail.html

Dam, I hate it when that happens.