DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Showerhead leak (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/262040-showerhead-leak.html)

kmatz October 6th 08 02:02 PM

Showerhead leak

My showerhead leaks when any other water source is running (i.e. wash
machine, dishwasher, faucets, upstairs shower).....what is the
problem? It is driving me crazy!!!!

Edwin Pawlowski October 7th 08 03:49 AM

Showerhead leak

"kmatz" wrote in message
My showerhead leaks when any other water source is running (i.e. wash
machine, dishwasher, faucets, upstairs shower).....what is the
problem? It is driving me crazy!!!!

Is it leaking hot or cold? Is it a thermostatic valve? My guess is a drop
in water pressure is causing some internal valve parts such as the
anti-scald device to malfunction.