DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Door Weatherstripping Force5 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/261866-door-weatherstripping-force5.html)

RichK October 3rd 08 08:16 PM

Door Weatherstripping Force5

Hi All - it's that time.

I'm looking for weather-stripping that's identical to one that came with my
patio french doors. It's brown plastic and flexible. Has Force5 molded in
it. Would like to use on front doors, as it seems work real well.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and where to get it?

Asked at local HD, but got dumb stares. I tried the screw mounted type from
HD, which you can adjust, but the sealing rubber is so hard, it's hard to
close the door. Even went adjusted perfectly.

Regards...RichK