Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas fireplaces

How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

I've never had to do anything to mine in the past 10 years.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 27, 11:00*pm, wrote:
How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

When it doesnt work, service it. The only concern is a blocked
chimney, A Digital Co-Ng leak detector is what I would have in the
same room.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Are you talking about an open one or one with a glass front.

wrote in message
How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

It is one with Glass Front doors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 28, 12:00*am, wrote:
How often should they be serviced and can this be done without expert.

THanks

I don't know my model number but information i read on line recommends
year ???,

http://www.home-wizard.com/maintenance/gasfireplace.asp

Thanks

Unblovking Fireplaces elziko UK diy 5 October 23rd 06 03:53 PM
Fires and Fireplaces.. Paul Andrews UK diy 2 February 25th 06 12:35 AM
Fireplaces steve UK diy 0 October 23rd 05 07:18 PM
Fireplaces Rick Dipper UK diy 0 November 29th 03 02:24 PM