Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default follow-up on microwave radiatoin

Thanks again for all the good advice on the microwave. I got the
right fuse, put it in, put the cover on, and had it clipped in place
on the top and two sides, and I remembered I had a microwave tester
from Radio Shack. It showed zero leakage, but the next day one side
had popped out and it showed some leakage on that side, still in the
green area of the meter, but I don't want to rely on that. The case
got bent a bit open at one corner and I bent it back, but I guess I'll
bend it more so it doesn't pop open. Or I'll get one or two screws
infrom the back. Thansks again.