Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tool belt/rig

When I was building stuff around my yard this summer, I bought one of those
cheap tool rigs from HD. I hate the one I got. The belt is terrible and
the pockets are too small. Since I will have a continued need for one, I'd
like to get a better one. What are you guys using? Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Occidental makes some great bags. Most professionals use "side"
bags that can be changed or moved on the belt. I still carry and
use my 4 pocket Nicholson bags on a 4" double tang belt, though I
prefer in old age to not wear them unless absolutely necessary.
The bigger the bags, the more you tend to carry, sometimes way too
much. Make sure you have a very wide belt and/or suspenders.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .