Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stanley sliding mirrored closet doors

Anyone know where I can get a replacement track for a Stanley sliding
mirrored closet door? I've tried Stanley and all of the subsequent useless
phone numers they gave me. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mrl859" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a replacement track for a Stanley sliding
mirrored closet door? I've tried Stanley and all of the subsequent useless
phone numers they gave me. Thanks.

Lowes sells the product. They can usually get parts for most things via an
SOS order.

That is where I would start. Has always worked for me.

Colbyt