DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   repairing the stucco foam board (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/260818-repairing-stucco-foam-board.html)

kathill2 September 20th 08 07:02 PM

repairing the stucco foam board

murphy
-------------------------------------

The front of my house is stucco. The decorative 2x4 foam board around the
collumns on the front entrance have gotten damp and separated. Is there a
way to repair the big cracks without removing them and starting over?
There is a void between the boards where they meet. Cam I stucco over
them, or do they need to be removed?