Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Locksmith Services Los Angeles, CA

Call 818-386-1022
We Unlock Autos, Homes, and Businesses
Get reimbursed for lockouts if you have roadside assistance
We Rekey locks for Homes and Businesses
We can cut keys by code
We can duplicate Tubular Keys as well as other popular keys
Our response time is 15 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not busy)
We are a Honest, Reliable, Friendly, Trusted Locksmith.
We are a local, mobile locksmith business in Los Angeles, CA.
Our response time to get to you is 20 to 30 minutes (only if we’re not
busy)
Cities we cover Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley Ventura
County.
We have the latest GPS navigation system in our vehicles.
Also, with our GPS navigation system we won’t get lost
We Can Unlock Over 736 vehicles including semi trucks & motorhomes
Locksmith Services

• Re-key locks
• Open locked doors
• Install dead bolts & knob sets