Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seal for Washing Machine Transmission

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....

http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSea...D=81&PPStack=1

GE Model WWA8829RBLWW

Thanks!!

Harry

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 14, 3:27*am, "Harry Johnson" wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? *Here's the transmission....

http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSea...px?PartID=81&P....

GE Model WWA8829RBLWW

Thanks!!

Harry

You can make your own with gasket material
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry Johnson" wrote in message
m...
Hello all,

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine
transmission? Here's the transmission....

http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSea...D=81&PPStack=1

GE Model WWA8829RBLWW

Thanks!!

Harry

Sears parts direct is awesome... I have fixed many washers and dryers with
parts from them, here is a link to the transmission:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...20Component s

Clark...

Washing machine seal soup UK diy 2 October 5th 06 05:43 PM
GE Washing Machine Transmission Seal xmellman Electronics Repair 2 April 27th 05 08:06 AM
replacing washing machine door seal Fray Bentos UK diy 6 March 10th 05 09:03 PM
evaluating washing machine transmission Raymond Cruz Electronics Repair 8 May 12th 04 03:40 PM
Washing machine door seal replacement Peter Watson UK diy 3 February 18th 04 09:25 PM