DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need plumber & electrician (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/260132-need-plumber-electrician.html)

mike[_10_] September 13th 08 09:54 AM

Need plumber & electrician

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

RBM[_2_] September 13th 08 12:35 PM

Need plumber & electrician

"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

[email protected] September 13th 08 12:53 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 7:35*am, "RBM" wrote:
"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

I Asked about Bellevue and was given at least a dozen choices before I
lost interest.

hr(bob) [email protected] September 13th 08 01:59 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 3:54*am, mike mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Bellevue where -Besides the USA, there are probably Bellevues all over
the world!!! Wake up!!!!

ransley September 13th 08 02:04 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 3:54*am, mike mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Bellevue, we have a Bellevue nut house down the road, is that the one.
Nobody can say in a recomendation if she will be treated fairly. Best
is get bids and most definatly pull a permit and get the free
inspection from the city.

Edwin Pawlowski September 13th 08 02:52 PM

Need plumber & electrician

"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

For the plumbing, Parent is the best for sewer work. Reasonable prices for
perfection. They've been around for years

Stratton Electric is who I use

I'm not sure if they go to Bellevue though, but call and ask. Can't hurt.

cm[_2_] September 13th 08 02:59 PM

Need plumber & electrician

Best to get referrals from family, friends, co-workers etc.

We do remodel work and do no advertising. We do not even have a phone
listing. Just word of mouth. We are just as picky about our customers as
they are with who they hire.

Good luck,

cm

[email protected] September 13th 08 05:15 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 7:35*am, "RBM" wrote:
"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

there's BELLEVUE HOSPITAL in NYC - with renown psychiatric ward and
free clinic for all low income NYC residents :)

[email protected] September 13th 08 05:17 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 9:04*am, ransley wrote:
On Sep 13, 3:54*am, mike mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Bellevue, we have a Bellevue nut house down the road, is that the one.
Nobody can say in a recomendation if she will be treated fairly. Best
is get bids and most definatly pull a permit and get the free
inspection from the city.

BELLEVIEW hospital in NYC ? it's a place to be !

RBM[_2_] September 13th 08 06:08 PM

Need plumber & electrician

wrote in message
On Sep 13, 7:35 am, "RBM" wrote:
"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman
house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

there's BELLEVUE HOSPITAL in NYC - with renown psychiatric ward and
free clinic for all low income NYC residents :)

I'm about 50 miles from that Bellevue, but I'd have to decline the job

[email protected] September 13th 08 08:23 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 1:08*pm, "RBM" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 13, 7:35 am, "RBM" wrote:

"mike" mikehaddin[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in message

m...

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman
house
and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things
done
before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in
replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any
first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

there's *BELLEVUE HOSPITAL *in NYC - *with renown psychiatric ward and
free clinic for all low income NYC residents :)

I'm about 50 miles from that Bellevue, but I'd have to decline the job

I would decline it, too. Especially if " the friend" who purchased the
house was still hospitalized on 13th floor of Belleview......

terry September 13th 08 08:30 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 9:35*am, "RBM" wrote:

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

Why just the US???????????????????

It's likely to be almost anywhere in the English speaking world (Maybe
even Au Francais!)

After all the word 'Belle' is French for 'beautiful' and 'vue' is for
the word 'view' or 'look'.

Ergo (that's Latin by the way) Bellevue can mean 'Beautiful View' ,
'Beautiful Outlook' etc. etc. etc.

Put Bellevue into Google (an American search engine) and get
44,700,000 hits!

Closer to home; there's Bellvue, Washington (Not sure if that's DC or
out west?), Bellvue in Quebec, Canada and another in British Columbia,
Canada. Several in France (as one would expect ................. !).

Oh! Another in Nebraska and another in Croatia ......................
beyond eastern Europe; I give up!

Bonne chance.

[email protected] September 13th 08 08:44 PM

Need plumber & electrician

On Sep 13, 3:30*pm, terry wrote:
On Sep 13, 9:35*am, "RBM" wrote:

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

Why just the US???????????????????

It's likely to be almost anywhere in the English speaking world (Maybe
even Au Francais!)

After all the word 'Belle' is French for 'beautiful' and 'vue' is for
the word 'view' or 'look'.

Ergo (that's Latin by the way) Bellevue can mean 'Beautiful View' ,
'Beautiful Outlook' etc. etc. etc.

Put Bellevue into Google (an American search engine) and get
44,700,000 hits!

Closer to home; there's Bellvue, Washington (Not sure if that's DC or
out west?), Bellvue in Quebec, Canada and another in British Columbia,
Canada. Several in France (as one would expect ................. !).

Oh! Another in Nebraska and another in Croatia ......................
beyond eastern Europe; I give up!

Bonne chance.

but nothing beats " beautiful view" from paned windows on 13th floor
of manhattan's BELLVIEW HOSPITAL

Bon sante.