DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Flooding (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/259925-re-flooding.html)

KMS Construction September 10th 08 04:53 PM

Flooding

On Sep 10, 7:18*am, (suzannaR)
wrote:
Hi, I am Suzanna and my main problem is flooding, my husband and I wanted
to renovate our house and mainly the flood we wanted to have wooden floor
but we need first to stop that flooding problem it mainly happen during
heavy rain and we were using stormbaghttp://www.stormtec.net/they are
quite useful and will still have some in my basement but we really want to
get reed of that problem.
Help me.

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Suzanna,

Before you do anything else get a landscaper out there and see if they
can fix your yard so the water will run away from the house. You
might have to put some kind of drain system in to keep the water away
from the doors. Where do you live? Are you in a flood plane?
Good Luck!