DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another Flooring Question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/259890-another-flooring-question.html)

Kate[_4_] September 10th 08 05:43 AM

Another Flooring Question

I am still contemplating installing laminate wood in my kitchen.

While looking at samples today, I also saw laminate ceramic tile.

Has anyone installed the ceramic tile, and do you like it?
I am going back to the store to look at the tile, as I ran out of time.

Is it easy to install and does it come in planks, or does it comes in
squares?

Many thanks.

Kate

bill September 10th 08 10:50 PM

Another Flooring Question

Planks or squares what do you mean?

Also ceramic tile is moderately hard to install for a do it your
selfer

My best advice is look at materials and read up on the basics

Tools for the job are a little expensive.

www.totalflooring.org if you have any specific questions this website
specializes only on flooring.