DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Termite protection for through-slab plumbing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/259444-termite-protection-through-slab-plumbing.html)

Tim[_6_] September 4th 08 05:53 PM

Termite protection for through-slab plumbing

Does anybody know of a good source for those ring type termite
barriers I have seen on TV? Perhaps not the nationally
advertised(read expensive) devices but a comparable product. I have
heard that the advertised brand is quite expensive($200-$300 ea.) and
that seems like a lot for a simple looking device. Thanks in advance.

Tim