DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Cageless Roller Frame (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/259298-new-cageless-roller-frame.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 08 04:55 PM

New Cageless Roller Frame

I just used Purdy’s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I
wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the
Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so
that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the
next.

I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website at
http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/frames/detail/16.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

DGDevin September 2nd 08 06:06 PM

New Cageless Roller Frame

wrote:

I just used Purdy’s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I
wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the
Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

If the product was any good you wouldn't need to use spam to sell it.

Mike Paulsen September 2nd 08 06:34 PM

New Cageless Roller Frame

wrote:
I just used Purdy’s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I
wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the
Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so
that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the
next.

I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website at
http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/frames/detail/16.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

Interesting.

This is, of course, Heather Goeden, an MForce / Brown and Martin
Account Executive. MForce is Purdy's marketing company. Back in May they
were caught spamming usenet, blogs, and message boards with fake
customer testimonials for Purdy products.

Once caught, they said they'd stop. To quote Leslie Bonk, Senior Vice
President:

"We will refrain from all activities regarding Purdy."

It looks like I'm going to have to update
http://www.ownrecognizance.com/purdy.html

ransley September 2nd 08 07:35 PM

New Cageless Roller Frame

On Sep 2, 10:55*am, wrote:
I just used Purdy’s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I
wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the
Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so
that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the
next.

I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website athttp://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/frames/detail/16.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

On the Fly eh, yea so you recommend taking a handle with paint all
over it, putting on a new sleeve and ruining the new paint from paint
on the handle. It doesnt fly. Learn to paint, then spam it.

Jeff Wisnia September 2nd 08 09:34 PM

New Cageless Roller Frame

Mike Paulsen wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You did, but check your homepage, it isn't still 08/02/2008 today, is
it? G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia