DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Windows (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/258638-replacement-windows.html)

trax August 24th 08 03:32 AM

Replacement Windows

I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have
received a few estimates. I am so confused. Mainly, I have been
looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. Can anybody tell me which is
best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1
slider. The quotes have been drastically different. I live in
Northern California.
Thank you,
Trax

benick[_2_] August 24th 08 04:27 AM

Replacement Windows

"trax" wrote in message
I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have
received a few estimates. I am so confused. Mainly, I have been
looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. Can anybody tell me which is
best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1
slider. The quotes have been drastically different. I live in
Northern California.
Thank you,
Trax

I just bought 6 new windows..They are new construction Alliance Windgate
vinyle windows, 30X48 , doublehung with full screen,nailing fin,intergated J
channel , Energystar rated,ect.. 3 are low E for the addition and 3 non low
E for the garage...Just over 1200 bucks...Putting them in myself...

ransley August 24th 08 05:28 AM

Replacement Windows

On Aug 23, 9:32*pm, trax wrote:
I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have
received a few estimates. *I am so confused. *Mainly, I have been
looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. *Can anybody tell me which is
best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1
slider. The quotes have been drastically different. *I live in
Northern California.
Thank you,
Trax

You mean you cant figure out what is best, if you cant figure out
that simple task maybe you need help and you should not continue Mr
Senile. BTW the best is not what you mentioned

[email protected] August 24th 08 01:52 PM

Replacement Windows

On Aug 23, 9:32*pm, trax wrote:
I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have
received a few estimates. *I am so confused. *Mainly, I have been
looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. *Can anybody tell me which is
best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1
slider. The quotes have been drastically different. *I live in
Northern California.
Thank you,
Trax

---Try Windows World if you happen to have a dealership in your
location. Their prices and quality are exceptional.