DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repairing KitchenAid stand mixer...next question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/258403-repairing-kitchenaid-stand-mixer-next-question.html)

Mitch@_._ August 20th 08 11:33 PM

Repairing KitchenAid stand mixer...next question

I ordered the parts I need to fix my wife's mixer: a metal
transmission housing (original is plastic) and worm gear that
stripped.

What kind of lube/grease do I pack the housing with, and how much?

RicodJour August 20th 08 11:53 PM

http://www.fixya.com/support/t172812...service_manual