Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vapor barrier needed on outside walls with prefab shower install?

I purchased a shower base and wall set from Lowes. The installation
calls for gluing the walls directly to the studs. Two of the walls are
outside walls and have paper backed fiberglass insulation in them. If
I put plastic up on the studs I will not be able to glue the shower
walls to the studs. I am not sure if I even need or should install
some sort of vapor barrier in this application since the plastic
shower walls will not transmit moisture.

TIA,
Tim