DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does anyone know about old style garage doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/257408-does-anyone-know-about-old-style-garage-doors.html)

ruseell August 7th 08 08:34 AM

Does anyone know about old style garage doors

Alex Ruseell
ABIGarageDoors.co.uk
-------------------------------------
Do they still make those garage doors that are one solid piece and flip up?

They don't roll directly up and on rails like most do nowadays. Does
anybody know? What are they called?

I am not going to be installing any electric garage door opener.

-------------------------------------
Alex Ruseell
ABIGarageDoors.co.uk

TWayne August 8th 08 04:36 PM

Does anyone know about old style garage doors

Alex Ruseell
ABIGarageDoors.co.uk
-------------------------------------
Do they still make those garage doors that are one solid piece and
flip up?

They don't roll directly up and on rails like most do nowadays. Does
anybody know? What are they called?

I am not going to be installing any electric garage door opener.

Alex Ruseell
ABIGarageDoors.co.uk

Overhead Door still has them. Forget what they're called. And you can
put an opener on them; I did it in Chgo when we lived there.