DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Daikin VRV-S system (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/257316-daikin-vrv-s-system.html)

[email protected] August 5th 08 11:30 PM

Daikin VRV-S system

I have a condominium home in Manhattan (one very large living room and
3 small-medium-sized bedrooms) and after a couple high quotes for a
ductless split system, one company gave me a comparatively very
reasonable quote to install a Daikin VRV-S system, with just one
outdoor unit on our terrace and 4 units inside (3 wall-mounted, and
one ceiling-suspended for the living room).

Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about Daikin
systems before i put down our money on this very expensive project?

Thanks so much!