DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know about Craftsman weedwacker 745300 parts? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/257299-anyone-know-about-craftsman-weedwacker-745300-parts.html)

bobmct[_2_] August 5th 08 10:46 PM

Anyone know about Craftsman weedwacker 745300 parts?

I have one of these units and what is listed as a "line guide plate"
has broken off. I am wondering if this is a replaceable part
available from sears parts direct?

It is the cap that slides/fits from the bottom onto the line tunnel of
the cutting head. The line seems to stay in without it but the owners
manual states to "install it properly".

Just wondering???

Robert Neville August 6th 08 01:13 AM

bobmct wrote:

I have one of these units and what is listed as a "line guide plate"
has broken off. I am wondering if this is a replaceable part
available from sears parts direct?

Have you tried www3.sears.com to see?

Steve August 6th 08 01:51 AM

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...tion?pop=flush

bobmct[_2_] August 6th 08 02:11 AM

Anyone know about Craftsman weedwacker 745300 parts?

Yes to both suggestions to search searspartsdirect. They do show a
part labeled a "guide" but with no image/picture. So its impossible
to tell if this is the correct part.

I was hoping that someone reading here might have actually had to
change the same part (or not).

Steve August 6th 08 06:39 AM

"bobmct" wrote in message
Yes to both suggestions to search searspartsdirect. They do show a
part labeled a "guide" but with no image/picture. So its impossible
to tell if this is the correct part.

I was hoping that someone reading here might have actually had to
change the same part (or not).

What is the actual sears model number? (745300 doesn't work for me).

bobmct[_2_] August 6th 08 06:50 PM

Anyone know about Craftsman weedwacker 745300 parts?

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 00:39:56 -0500, "Steve" wrote:

"bobmct" wrote in message
.. .
Yes to both suggestions to search searspartsdirect. They do show a
part labeled a "guide" but with no image/picture. So its impossible
to tell if this is the correct part.

I was hoping that someone reading here might have actually had to
change the same part (or not).

What is the actual sears model number? (745300 doesn't work for me).

Model No. 358.745300
4.6 Amp Motor / 0.080 In. Line
Electric Weedwacker

"Line Guide Plate"