DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   a window please (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/256973-window-please.html)

[email protected] August 1st 08 06:01 AM

a window please

i need a 15'hx28l slider for my basement thank you

RicodJour August 1st 08 06:03 AM

a window please

On Aug 1, 1:01*am, wrote:
i need a 15'hx28l slider for my basement thank you

Check your inbox, I just emailed you one.

David Nebenzahl August 1st 08 07:45 AM

a window please

On 7/31/2008 10:03 PM RicodJour spake thus:

On Aug 1, 1:01 am, wrote:

i need a 15'hx28l slider for my basement thank you

Check your inbox, I just emailed you one.

Here's another one so's you have a spa

-----------------
| | |
| | |
| | |
-----------------

It drags itself out of the dark abyss of pish, and crawls insanely up
the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and
doodle. It is balder and dash."

- With apologies to H. L. Mencken

ransley August 1st 08 01:26 PM

a window please

On Aug 1, 12:01*am, wrote:
i need a 15'hx28l slider for my basement thank you

I have one 99.99 plus shipping pay pal accepted

Stormin Mormon August 1st 08 01:35 PM

a window please

What OS is the window? Might not fit.

--