Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...7-926fcbb82a57

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub posted for all of us...

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...7-926fcbb82a57

Go to Philly. PA they are experts on this.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 31, 6:47*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...ontent_id=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!
Posted to alt.home.repair

RickH wrote:

On Jul 31, 6:47 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...ontent_id=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff Wisnia wrote in
eonecommunications:

meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...spx?content_id
=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Named after the bird appendage or the dominoes game??
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Beats the crap outta me. I suppose you could snail-mail write to some of
the addresses to ask. Not sure anyone on Chickenfoot Road can read though.

I'd definitely take the under on that bet (g).
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
eonecommunications...
And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

--

At least it wasn't in Toad Suck, Arkansas. Why the heck they would name a
place something like that is beyond me.