DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Splitting retaing blocks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/256369-re-splitting-retaing-blocks.html)

[email protected] July 25th 08 02:53 PM

Splitting retaing blocks

On Jul 24, 11:43*pm, "Bill Stock" wrote:
Any thoughts on the right toy to cut these? I gather something wet would be
best, but anything I've seen would require two cuts. An 8" depth of cut is
required. The 14" cutoff saw looks interesting, but would still require two
cuts and be a tad dusty.

Yup, and good luck getting those two cuts to line up... The only thing
with enough depth of cut would be a band saw.

If these are concrete "stones" who knows what they look like on the
inside... Voids, dead animal skeletons, etc..

You'll be money and time ahead getting the proper stones for the job,
even though it's killing you to have to throw these away.