Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An Epoxy Glue that Keeps After Opening?

I have a couple tubes of JB Weld that I've been using for years. Replace the
cap after each use.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jim evans" wrote in message
I need a small amount of epoxy glue every 3-6 months. The problem is
the last one I bought usually drys out by the time I need it again
So, I have to buy the tubes again when I need it. Is there any way to
buy this stuff that I can reuse it for a year or so?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Open one tube, close one tube. Open other tube. Close other tube. There is
no reason to have both caps off at same time. I've only got three hands, you
know!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:06:48 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have a couple tubes of JB Weld that I've been using for years. Replace
the
cap after each use.

And don't accidentally SWITCH the caps!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

You know what's sad, is that I do believe you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:35:38 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Open one tube, close one tube. Open other tube. Close other tube. There is
no reason to have both caps off at same time.

Yet, people do exactly that, and then complain that the epoxy hardened
in the tube.