Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can or Recessed light to Pendant light Conversion

I know they make a converter for this application but everything I've seen
is for incandescent bulbs. My customer has the fluorescent type can light.
Anyone seen that type of conversion or can the fluorescent be converted to
incandescent? My thinking is no because of voltage differences. Fluorescent
have 4 wire whereas incandescents have 2 wire.

Thanks for any help!