DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta 1400 Series Shower Leak? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/254840-delta-1400-series-shower-leak.html)

The Ranger[_3_] July 6th 08 04:15 PM

Delta 1400 Series Shower Leak?

I have a Delta 1400 Series shower that has progressed from a
minor leak to a steady flow of water last night.

Unfortunately for me, I was not present when it was installed
during my remodel (I was pleasantly distracted installing bats
of insulation). Is there a parts' diagram or some picture of
how it comes apart to help me replace the part(s) that need
replacing?

Many thanks.

The Ranger

Big_Jake July 7th 08 01:07 AM

On Jul 6, 10:15 am, "The Ranger" wrote:
I have a Delta 1400 Series shower that has progressed from a
minor leak to a steady flow of water last night.

Unfortunately for me, I was not present when it was installed
during my remodel (I was pleasantly distracted installing bats
of insulation). Is there a parts' diagram or some picture of
how it comes apart to help me replace the part(s) that need
replacing?

Many thanks.

The Ranger

http://www.hammerzone.com/archives/p.../replseal.html