DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roof repair with 3 layers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/253563-roof-repair-3-layers.html)

dean June 20th 08 02:27 PM

Roof repair with 3 layers

Hi all,

I have 3 layers of roof on my house, but there is a small leak around
one of the sky lights. In general, is it possible to repair such a
roof and seal it up again? Its possible that a sheet of plywood would
need to be replaced. The roof is huge in comparison to the area in
question and I'd hate to do the whole thing (its in pretty good shape
and my inspector said it should last another 15 years).

Thanks!