Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Choosing a Sprinkler Pump

I need a pump to run my sprinklers. Only 6 heads are on at a time. Each
head has a max of 3GPM I believe. So thats max 18GPM.

Can you recommend both a brand and a horsepower of pump I should use. The
water is stored at or above pump level so I don't need to pull it up any.
I'm concerned about just walking into Lowes and buying a pump. I want a
good one. Though my sump pump from lowes has worked well.

I'm thinking I need 30-40PSI for the Hunter PGP heads I have in my lawn.

Thanks!

CL