DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The smartest thing I've done (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/252331-smartest-thing-ive-done.html)

quickcreditcardapproval.com June 5th 08 02:03 AM

The smartest thing I've done

Well I recently went to a site called http://www.quickcreditcardapproval.com
and my credit was so bad I didn't think I could possibly get approved
for any type of credit card. Well I went to the site and learned some
things they had posted for people with bad credit. Before you know it
I've been approved for a $1,000 credit Limit card with only an 8.9%
Fixed interest rate. I used the $1,000 I had and I put it into
marketing for my website at http://www.quickcreditcardapproval.com and
I put $600 in google adwords so now I'm making $1,000 a week extra
income.