DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Remodeling Reminders (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/251864-remodeling-reminders.html)

[email protected] June 1st 08 12:39 AM

Remodeling Reminders

http://groups.msn.com/BrandsConstruc...reminders.msnw
What are Remodeling Reminders people should know before Remodeling?
What items are most important?
What are mistakes made to avoid? Your thoughts?
Helping people know what mistakes to avoid and common reminders we
should refresh on is my goal of this discussion.

ransley June 1st 08 01:27 AM

Remodeling Reminders

On May 31, 6:39*pm, wrote:
Remodeling Remindershttp://groups.msn.com/BrandsConstruction/remodelingreminders.msnw
What are Remodeling Reminders people should know before Remodeling?
What items are most important?
What are mistakes made to avoid? Your thoughts?
Helping people know what mistakes to avoid and common reminders we
should refresh on is my goal of this discussion.

You are ****ing on the trail, add something or **** off idiot. Now you
****, as is its spam , wake the **** up, your crap is crap, as is
spam and nobody wants to read it. spam sucks as do your posts, moron.