Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

Default rights of relatives

Besides parents' rights, a great emphasis is also laid on the rights
of other relatives. In Islamic terms, 'Silah-Rahimi' is used to denote
good treatment towards the relatives'.

In the Qur'an, where the Muslims are enjoined to show kindness to
parents, they are also required to treat the other relatives with love
and sympathy and to pay due regard to their rights as well.

Allah has declared, "I am Allah, I am Ar-Rahman (The Merciful), I have
created the bond of kinship and named it Rahim,-which I have derived
from the root of my name of Rahman. Thus, whoever, shall join it tie.
Rahim, I shall join him, and whoever will break it, I shall break
him."

The Almighty has designed the system of birth in such a way, that
whoever is born, is tied to the bonds of kinship-and these bonds carry
certain claims and rights. Thus, whoever fulfils these claims, by
being kind to his relatives and treating them well, Allah will "join
him" i.e. He will make him His own and bestow His favor and mercy on
him. And whosoever will violate these claims, Allah will "break him"
i.e. He will have nothing to do with him.

Fulfilling The Rights Of Relatives

It is related by Anas (R.A.) that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said
"Whoever wants an increase in his sustenance and that the marks of his
feet remain for a long time in the world (i.e. to live long) - he
should be kind and helpful to his relatives."

Basically, there are two ways of being kind and considerate to
relatives. One is by giving them monetary assistance, when needed, and
the other is by devoting a part of one's time and energy at their
service.

Family quarrels, which generally arise from the disregard of the
relatives' rights, affect a man's health and make it difficult for him
to concentrate in his work. Those who treat their relatives well and
are helpful to them, are free from tensions of this kind and they are
happier and more peaceful.

Violation Of Relatives Rights

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said "Whoever violates the rights of
relatives, shall not go to Paradise.

This Hadith, alone, should be enough to make us realize the importance
of Silah-Rahimi'. It shows that the violation of the relatives' rights
is so detested by Allah, that with its filthiness, no one can enter
Paradise. It is only when a person (believer) has received his
punishment or has been forgiven, that the gates of Paradise will be
opened for him.

Showing Kindness To Those Who So Ever Relations

Often, there are people who care little for the bonds of relationship
and are ruin and unjust in this respect. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has
enjoined to continue to treat them well and fulfill the obligations,
irrespective of what they do and how they behave.

Abdullah ibn Umar (R.A.) relates from the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), "He
does not fulfill the claim of Silah-Rahimi who shows no kindness in
return for the kindness shown to him.. The person who really fulfils
the claim is he who treats his relatives well even when they are mean
and unjust to him.

When the violation of the rights of relatives is returned in a similar
manner, the evil will spread in the society -- while if it is returned
with kindness, it may lead to their correction and it will assist in
the promotion of Silah-Rahimi, in the life of the community.

Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

Default Shakespeare was not Oxford ( or Marlowe or Bacon either)

Despite the many candidates proposed as the "true" author
of Shakespeare's works by the loons on this newsgroup,
William Shakespeare of Stratford remains the only candidate
supported by the historical evidence.

http://tinyurl.com/2q7hd9

see also

www.shakespeareauthorship.com

The Droeshout portrait is not unusual at all!
http://hometown.aol.com/kqknave/shakenbake.html

See my demolition of Monsarrat's RES paper!
http://hometown.aol.com/kqknave/monsarr1.html

Agent Jim

Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology
Joe Joe is offline

On May 30, 11:16*am, hamada wrote:

snip

Jesus loves you.

Joe
Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

Joe wrote:
On May 30, 11:16 am, hamada wrote:

snip

Jesus loves you.

Only because he's never actually MET him.
Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

In article
,
Joe wrote:

On May 30, 11:16*am, hamada wrote:

snip

Jesus loves you.

Joe

Such a queer wetback should be sent back to Mexico.

Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

On May 30, 10:06 am, Joe wrote:
On May 30, 11:16 am, hamada wrote:

snip

Jesus loves you.

It's kind of hard to love when you've been dead for two thousand
years. Do *you* love him? Or are you passing the buck to a dead man?

Joe

Posted to alt.support.depression,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

Default hamadahamadahamada

On May 30, 4:08*pm, Virgil wrote:
In article
,

*Joe wrote:
On May 30, 11:16*am, hamada wrote:

snip

Jesus loves you.

Joe

Such a queer wetback should be sent back to Mexico.

I just erased our newsgroup from this bonfire.
Hope you understand.

Hamada injures Islam by disrupting newsgroups.