Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attic Access Insulation

Attic Access Insulation
http://www.brandsconstruction.com/ph....php?f=12&t=12

What are your thoughts on stairway pull downs areas and insulation in
this area?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:01:27 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Attic Access Insulation
http://www.brandsconstruction.com/ph....php?f=12&t=12

What are your thoughts on stairway pull downs areas and insulation in
this area?

I cut sheet Styrofoam and secured/protected it with thin hardboard.
Also, I made a large cardboard box that slips over the folded stairs.
This box is getting a little raddy after 18 years of use and I will
make a flip-up hardboard hinged cover box someday.