Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Update for those interested, sunroom

Well the BetterLiving folks are here. I now have 2 missing walls and 4x4
holding up the roof. Turned out the corner post wasnt the main support spot
needed so they have a minor redesign of the wall to add another support.
They have the parts.

The wood was far worse than thought and we've been lucky to have it done
now. Roof may not have held much longer due to the rotting supports. New
ones are steel set to cement base.

The dark brown is a perfect match to the accent colors already on the house.